Job ID: TX-70119027 (97390624)
Drupal Developer with PM, SharePoint, WCAG and Adobe Experience Manager Form Designer experience
Location: Austin TX (TEA)
Duration: 2-14 months
2 Experience using (Drupal 8 Content Management System or similar CMS
2 Project management experience for web maintenance projects
2 Experience in editing and proofreading customers’ web text
2 Experience in designing and building Share Point 365 online pages
2 Website accessibility experience (WCAG 2.0 level II)
2 Experience building forms using Adobe Experience Manager Form Designer.
• Gathers information on site requirements from identified stakeholders and develops schedules for content updates and/or added content requests.
• Manages the review and testing of public-facing and Share Point site content by a working group of internal and external stakeholders for clarity and usability.
• Proposes web design modifications based on stakeholder groups to increase readability and accessibility.
Website and Share Point maintenance:
• Experience working with content management systems
• Experience working with SharePoint online.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager Form Designer for form creation.
• Updating content, making sure that the website is compatible with various browsers, fixing broken links and images, adding new pictures, added content, and other updates to ensure CPD is following state contract posting requirements.
• Creating documents – pdfs and other formats – for website posting.
• Testing documents to make sure they meet WCAG 2.0 level II accessibility standards.
Web & Share Point design:
• Designing an appealing visual appearance for the CPD website that communicates with external stakeholders. The Web designer will focus on updating the website to ensure it is visually attractive, fully functional in aligned to TEA web content style guides.
• Developing .pdf web forms for CPD external webpage and Share Point site.
• Editing, proof-reading, and improving web site text and/or layout to find gaps or redundancies in content.
• Acts as liaison between CPD and TEA web developers in TEA’s communications office.
• Reviews the site for ADA and other required compliance requirements.