Job ID: TX-2040698 (94290409)
Desktop Support Technician (A+) with laptop/desktop/windows installation/upgrade, SCCM/imaging, networking, printer/toner maintenance and office 365 experience
Location: Dallas TX (DART)
Duration: 6+ months
3 Install new laptop and desktop computers
3 Upgrade computer hardware
3 Upgrade and install MS Windows based software
3 Experience with A+
3 Image computers using SCCM
2 Network troubleshooting
2 Lexmark Printer maintenance, toner replacement
2 Office 365 software installation and troubleshooting
• Performs computer installs, break-fix, and maintenance of agency PC / MAC hardware, thin clients, laptops / tablets, printers, copiers and IP Phones.
• Installs, maintains, and upgrades software for both individual computers and larger networked systems.
• Images computers, thin client, laptops and tablets using Microsoft Deployment Server (WDS).
• Provide assistance in selection of potential vendors/products to incorporate into the future state architecture
• Installs/replaces toner as needed according to user manual for the model. Includes cleaning and checking for other supplies such a photoconductor and fuser life
• Troubleshoots and resolve basic LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Provides superior customer service
• Positions will work and support help desk as needed.
• Performs other technical duties as assigned.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Phone or in person interviews, no Skype
• May require travel to other locations, transportation provided.
• Represented organization must provide drug screening results, background check including but not limited to education, criminal and social media. This information will be required on selected candidates only and submitted to our Human Capital department.