Job id : NC-566877 (911690628)
Curam DBA with Oracle, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, shell scripting, SharePoint Experience
Location: RTP, NC (FAST)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Interview – Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Demonstrable skills with Cúram Software and database schema Required 3 Years
Demonstrable skills with Oracle or DB2 database software Required 3 Years
Experience configuring, monitoring, tuning, and performing backup and restore for Oracle database servers Required 3 Years
Experience authoingr code in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix/Linux Required 3 Years
Proficiency in one or more shell scripting languages Required 5 Years
Experience in a Cúram software development environment in a Cúram DBA role Required 3 Years
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment to establish and maintain effective working relationships Required
Experience planning and coordinating the work of others Required 3 Years
Experience with advanced security and SQL replication Required 3 Years
Oracle 11g and SharePoint knowledge Highly desired 3 Years
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) requires a Cúram Applications DBA on the Oracle Database Platform to support the development and implementation of North Carolina Families Accessing Services through Technology (NC FAST).
Primary responsibilities include:
• Managing the Cúram application schema, design, and extensions within the database, in development, test and production environments
• Providing database technical support, tuning, and application administration and consulting.
• Providing support for Oracle, Oracle Dataguard, and Oracle Enterprise suite in an AIX environment
• Serving in a primary role in the creation of database migration plans
• Involvement in the development of procedures for effective database use and ensuring standards are met.
Other duties will include:
• Working with developers to identify and refine data requirements, database design, database migration planning, and configuration.
• Performing backup and recovery, monitoring database performance, and reorganizing database structures as needed.
• Creation and modification of test and production data, base schemas