Job ID: VA-635460 (98990903)
Cornerstone LMS Consultant with Training and MS Office/Gmail experience
Location: Paragon PI, VA (DOA)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In person Only
Skill Required :
Senior level Software Training exp. Required 10 Years
Exp with the Cornerstone Learning software Required 3 Years
Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Required 10 Years
Google applications, specifically Gmail Required 10 Years
Learning Management System (LMS) Lead/Administrator
Selected candidate will start working remotely, however, will be required to be on site in Richmond as needed for essential meetings, especially during the “Go Live” phase of the project.
We are seeking a LMS Lead/Administrator /Trainer that will guide our organization through the implementation process of a training management system with our selected vendor (Cornerstone). Ideal candidates should have a familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
10 years of overall Training exp with 3-5 years recent exp with Cornerstone. Must know the ins and outs of Cornerstone.
Candidates in Virginia are preferred, but should be in the Eastern Time zone. This position will report to the Change Lead and will be needed through October 2021.
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Google applications, specifically Gmail
• Cornerstone Learning software required (3-5 yrs). Not looking for any sw that is similar, candidate needs to have exp with Cornerstone learning sw specifically.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to analyze, define, and balance project requirements and customer needs.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills.
• Ability to employ research and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to escalate issues to project team, when appropriate.
• Ability to handle detail-oriented work while meeting schedules and deadlines.
• Ability to shift priorities based on the current business needs and to make progress on multiple, concurrent needs.
• Ability to be cautious, thoughtful, and a good listener.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as the primary LMS Administrator.
• Provide LMS subject matter expertise, including providing insights and best practices.
• Collaborate with vendor as well as training delivery Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine effective methods to package and deploy various forms of training based on ease of use and completion requirements.
• Routinely collaborate with technical team to develop and maintain system.
• Upload, publish, manage, test, and deploy assigned content within Cornerstone, including, but not limited to: online courses, tests, surveys, evaluations, documents, web-based and instructor-led training.
• Support the development, maintenance, and enforcement of processes.
• Oversee, develop, and maintain policies and procedures related LMS registration, approval workflows, and course scheduling.
• Provide technical assistance to learners and other system administrators.
• Support learner accessibility and promotes efforts to improve user experience.
• Monitor and maintain security roles and permissions for selected administrators.
• Liaise with customer to understand how to continuously integrate and align LMS with initiatives.
• Maintain data integrity related to uploads and inputs from associated systems and software.
• Maintain catalog accuracy related to course descriptions and course/class changes.
• Utilize high-level requirements, surveys, and planning sessions with vendor to support buildout training configuration and other data elements.
• Generate reporting to provide visibility to adoption, completion status, and effectiveness of training solutions delivered via the LMS. Analyze data and recommend direction and/or solutions.
• Build knowledge of the LMS and all updates to ensure full utilization of all components that enhance the delivery of learning and development throughout the organization.
• Foster strong, healthy working relationships between project teams and customers.
• Facilitate communication to increase awareness and ownership.
• Adhere to project standards, project schedules, and have a clear understanding of the scope of the implementation.
• Provide input for meetings and workshops with counterparts as required.
• Position requires very high level of collaboration among project team.
Occasional travel may be required (expenses reimbursed). Only minimal travel is expected.