Job ID: TX-530190025 (98790822)
Business Analyst with User Stories, Use Cases, Visio, MS Project, SharePoint and TX/Project Management experience
Location: Austin TX (DFPS)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: IN-PERSON MUST
Positions: 5 (5/5)
5 Experience as a Business Analyst in an enterprise level software development environment
5 Functional and technical requirements gathering, analysis and documentation with a strong attention to detail
4 Developing Use Case documentation and User Stories that lead to clearly defined and numbered project requirements.
5 Experience with the Microsoft Suite of tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project and SharePoint)
3 Facilitating meetings, requirements gathering sessions and conducting presentations
2 Developing and presenting project status updates and reporting on key performance indicators for project success
Strong Experience with software development and project management lifecycles
Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
2 Knowledge of the Texas Project Delivery Framework
Work involves the following:
• Seeking, gathering and analyzing information and data from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
• Converting findings into meaningful documentation for use by the development team.
• Communicating with technical, non-technical, functional, management and executive staff.
• Working within cross-functional teams.
• Taking initiative to develop a foster a collaborative approach among teams before, during and after the requirements gathering process to achieve a common mission, vision, values and goals.
• Tracking software development life cycle activity metrics as it relates to requirements and other established metrics.
The Workers must have a strong Business Analysis background with extensive experience in the following:
• Experience as a Business Analyst within an Enterprise-level application development environment.
• Experience developing solid requirements documents with a strong attention to detail to capture project need and scope.
• Robust skills facilitating and leading groups to clarify and define project requests, needs, scope and priorities, as well as delivering presentations for meetings involving cross-functional teams and including stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide clear and consistent status updates and inform stakeholders and agency leadership of project progress.
• Solid experience with the Microsoft Suite of tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project, and Visio).
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) methodologies.
• Knowledge of Case Management applications a plus but not required.
• Communicating and listening in a way that is focused on clear expression of, as well as understanding of ideas and concepts that ultimately lead to positive outcomes and results.
• Prefer knowledge of Texas Project Delivery Framework.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Candidates selected for interviews must be able to do a face to face interview at the DFPS work location listed in this solicitation in order to be considered. Vendors are asked to fully vet their candidates for availability of a face-to-face interview.