Request ID: IN-8866-1 (98890725)
Business Analyst/Technical Writer with Visio and SQL Server experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 5 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Verbal and Written Communications
Business Requirements Gathering
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 5 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 4 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Documentation/Language Technical writing Yes 3 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 2 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Miscellaneous Requirements Gathering Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Packaged Applications MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Yes 3 Advanced Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Programming Languages MSSQL No 6 Intermediate Within 1 Year 1 – 2 Years
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
1. Complete inventory of existing data and data collection systems containing information around early childhood.
2. Identify gaps in both data and systems based on needs of early childhood stakeholders.
3. Identify options of system interoperability in the area of early childhood.
4. Present options for potential data sharing and utilization for incorporation in the Preschool Development Grant Strategic Plan.
By the end of the year, we want to have a detailed gap analysis and plan for moving forward with integration of early childhood data and systems.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are primary activities which the Business Analyst will be expected to perform.
• Interviewing the Early Childhood stakeholders to establish needs, document existing data and data collection software applications;
• Coordinate activity with RFA project team as well as PDG Needs Assessment and Strategic Planning Teams.
• Assist in determining what direction the agency will move in the integration of early childhood data; and
• Upon that decision, assist the project manager and PDG teams in completing a system/data needs assessment.
• Report project progress weekly to Director, Project and Application Management.
|Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/19/19, 10:02:54 AM