Job ID: WA-K1142 (99990615)
Business Analyst (CBAP/CCBA) with use cases, IT security, SQL and VSTS/TFS experience
Location: Olympia WA (Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB))
Duration: 19 months
• At least 3 years of recent demonstrated experience in, and aptitude for, planning requirement elicitation and managing requirements for complex solution and supervising business or Business analysts for large system replacement projects.
• Demonstrated expert level experience in, and knowledge of, requirement management methodologies, tools and processes.
• Demonstrated expert level experience in, and aptitude for, requirement elicitation and documentation.
• At least 3 years of recent demonstrated experience in, and aptitude for, translating functional and nonfunctional requirements into Use Cases.
• Demonstrate working-level workload management skills – plan and organize assignments to create timely, accurate work products. Work efficiently, remain focused, and handle interruptions effectively.
• Strong technical analytical skills with proven documentation of analysis and recommendation.
• Demonstrated expert level experience in, and aptitude for, iterative development techniques, such as Agile.
• Demonstrated expert level experience in, and aptitude for, presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills when communicating to internal IT personnel as well as users in the business units
• Demonstrated experience in, and aptitude for, establish and maintain technical and architectural documentation standards.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Proven ability to deliver products with highest quality and on time.
• An Associate’s degree or completion of an accredited vocational training program in an information technology or related program in information technology analysis, system maintenance, or troubleshooting/problem resolution experience, or analyzing, designing, or programming computer systems applications or databases.
• Demonstrated experience in defining and working in an environment where IT security best practices, policies and procedures are required and audited, with having responsibility for enforcing and administering policies and procedures
• Working level knowledge of writing and modifying Structure Query Language (SQL) statements.
• A valid Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification.
• Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or Team Services Foundation (TFS)