Job ID: PA-636672 (96090923)
BA/Automation Tester with Agile, Scrum, gathering/developing Test Plans, Selenium and government experience
Location: Harrisburg, PA (DEP)
Duration: 8 months.
Experience with requirements gathering Required 4 Years
Experience developing Test Plans from Business Requirements documentation Required 4 Years
Experience developing Business Requirements documentation Required 4 Years
Experience conducting full system testing with overall functionality Required 4 Years
Experience using Selenium or similar testing software Highly desired 2 Years
Prior Commonwealth experience Highly desired
Experience in working on a Scrum Team or Agile environment Highly desired
Program Manager 3 Emerging (BA) (PM3) The position will function as a more senior Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Specialist on an existing development team and is responsible for working with the customer as well as the development team under the direction of a team lead to ensure the system functions as desired. These responsibilities include requirements gathering, documentation, customer support, and testing.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Ability to work within a large team and follow established processes.
• Communicates clearly and works with users and client as necessary, including customer issues.
• Communicates clearly and works with software developers to provide feedback on system testing items and reported customer issues.
• Experience developing mock-ups or wireframes to assist the stakeholders with visualization of the product being built or modified using Microsoft Office tools, primarily Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience participating in Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis and documenting requirements.
• Experience creating user stories, tasks, and bugs in Azure DevOps Studio, or similar software.
• Experience writing and executing test cases for both System Testing and Regression Testing phases of a project.
• Assist with training, developing user guides or other Business Analyst activities as needed.
• Experience with Automated Testing practices and software, such as Selenium.
• Experience in working on a Scrum Team or similar Agile Development Team.
• Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
• Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
Skill Desired/Required Amount of Experience
Experience with requirements gathering Required 4 years
Experience developing Test Plans from Business Requirements documentation Required 4 years
Experience developing Business Requirements documentation Required 4 years
Experience conducting full system testing with overall functionality Required 4 years
Experience using Selenium or similar testing software Desired 2 years
Prior Commonwealth experience Desired
Experience in working on a Scrum Team or Agile environment Desired