Position ID – 07744960 (98090917)
Location – Dallas TX
Duration: 12 months
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Prior experience leading technology architectural renewal for legacy applications to adopt modern architectures including microservices, APIs, always on design and adoption of cloud technologies.
· Expert knowledge of application development languages including Java, Angular, JQuery, React, Spring Boot, MS SQL T-SQL.
· Expert knowledge and experience in implementing devops related tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Azure Pipelines, Selenium, etc.
· Prior experience with Azure and AWS cloud technologies including architecting and deploying globally available and balanced data and application services.
· Strong experience managing development teams in agile application development environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to explain complex technical topics to a variety of technical or non-technical individuals.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients and internal customers.
· Ability to effectively present information at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to interact and communicate with various technology roles including development, support, product management and systems administration.
· Strong ability and desire to learn new technologies and stay current on trends for software development and product business needs.
This position will provide key technical leadership and execution for the Sequentra product development team. This role is responsible to work in partnership with the Sequentra product manager and scrum master to ensure product features are understood, developed and delivered with the capacity of the development team. This role is also responsible to define and execute the technical roadmap for the product, from system architecture to systems technology and tools and the devops pipeline end to end. This position will report directly to the Global Director for the Sequentra product.
The individual will serve as a technology leader, fostering the delivery of world-class product solutions to deliver the highest value to the business. The successful individual will utilize strong leadership skills and deep expertise, while exhibiting learning agility to promote open-source solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Principally develops, maintains, enhances and tests systems of the highest complexity. Lead and coordinate the efforts of multiple teams.
· Serves as the primary technical point of contact on engagement of the highest complexity and critical value to the organization.
· Performs and oversees the investigation and resolution of complex system, data and software issues in the product environment.
· Oversees all production databases and systems and persists in maintenance and management.
· Engage directly with clients on strategic engagements.
· Engage directly with key strategic partners and other internal technology teams on system and data integration.
· Performs and oversees the specification, design and delivery of new product features at client or business request.
· Performs and oversees the evaluation and use of new platforms, tools and technologies.
· Provides technical guidance, code review and/or training to team members and coworkers.
· Collaborates with management and team to develop budgets and timelines for solutions.
· Leads solution design sessions with development and provides solution design documentation and status to clients and management.
This position will have formal management responsibilities for software engineer team members, as well as management and coordination of any vendor or contract resources related to product development.
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics or computer science or equivalent work experience.
Requires technical expertise in multiple disciplines/process with 10 or more years of relevant work experience.
|Date of Birth|
|Open to relocate|
|Currently in project:|
|Availability to start:|
|Visa Status with Validity:|
|Last 5 Digit of SSN:|
|Total Years of IT Experience:|
|Experience working in US:|
|Available interview time slots|
|Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):|