Application Packaging & Virtualization Engineer with Windows Server, SCCM/APPV, MSI, XenApp, Citrix, VMWare, AdminStudio, VBscript, PowerShell, VDI, Active Directory and investment banking experience
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12 months
Exp: 8 to 10 Yrs
Application Packaging & Virtualization Engineer to manage a critical project for one of our new client. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in administration and migration.
• Application Packaging engineer to create the leveragable Tier 1 and Tier 2 application packages & virtualized applications for the desktop Client environment. (Windows 7 & 10 & Server 2016).
Role Overview: Application Packaging Engineers
• Provide a leverageable Tier 1 or Tier 2 application package for the customers for Win 7/10 & Server 2016
• Provide thorough configuration technical documentation for each application package
• Conduct SCCM/APPV Management console distribution testing
• Conduct Conflict Management techniques
• Previous Investment Banking application technology experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft’s MSI technology and scripting
• Good knowledge of Microsoft’s AppV 5.x technology
• Good knowledge of Win7, Win10, Server 2016 environments
• Good knowledge of Microsoft’s SCCM 2012/16 technology
• Good knowledge of XenApp & Citrix packaging
• Experience with VMWare
• Experience with AdminStudio software
• Knowledge of VBscript & PowerShell
• Knowledge of XML
• Great Communication and Interpersonal skill sets
• Provide delivery methodology and package of release utilizing approved tool set.
• Experience supporting Citrix and VDI environment
• Experience in Application Virtualization technologies using APPV 5.0 and above
• All work will be performed meeting QMS standards
• Working knowledge of:
o VB scripting or Windows Scripting Host.
o Visual Basic 6.0.
o Active Directory and Group Policy.
Non-technical Skills and Experiences
• Shares relevant or useful information in a timely manner
• Fosters exemplary cooperation and collaboration within and between teams
• Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Education qualification: Any graduate
• Experience :- 8-10+ Years