Job ID: MNSITE-1074 (912590529)
Alfresco Developer with Content Services 3.0/5.0, Solr, Java, CMIS, Active Directory/LDAP, ESB, WAS/WebSphere, BAM and BPM experience
Location: St Paul MN (DHS)
Duration: 12 months
• Senior Team Member
o 4 years’ experience with Alfresco Content Services version 3.0
o 2 years’ experience with Alfresco Content Services version 5.0
o 2 years’ experience with implementing Alfresco Content Services customizations
o 4 years’ experience with Solr
o 4 years’ experience with JAVA development
o 4 years’ experience with CMIS
o 2 years’ experience with configuring integrations to LDAP or Active Directory
• Subject matter experience in highly available systems design and implementation
• Experience in coaching or team development situations
• Business requirements analysis
• Production experience with Alfresco Content Services and related systems
• Experience with system integrations using an Enterprise Service Bus
• Experience with WebSphere Application Server, Business Activity Monitor, Business Process Manager, and Apache HIS
• Experience mentoring, documenting, and sharing best practices with key stakeholders
1. Develop a disaster recovery plan and process
2. Develop a migration plan from Alfresco 3.0 to Alfresco 5.x or above
3. Install and configure Alfresco 5.x software based on the developed highly available architecture shown in the Buyer Attachment – Alfresco Architecture
4. Develop a support plan for Alfresco software
5. Develop and implement a data migration plan
6. Migrate current Alfresco data to new Alfresco implementation
7. Migrate current Alfresco customizations and configuration to Alfresco 5.x or above
8. Develop a software test plan, participate in testing and confirm production readiness via testing
9. Performance tuning and benchmarking of Alfresco implementation
10. Develop a work plan
11. Provide a project close out report
Description of Project
The Minnesota Department of Human Services has several modernization projects underway and is implementing a consolidated approach to managing the varied technical content held across the enterprise.
The State of Minnesota is seeking services for reviewing requirements, designing, and implementing Alfresco Content Services (ACS) version 5.2 or above and fully incorporating the technology into the Medicaid Management Information System.
The selected vendor will be responsible for pre-implementation planning and implementing the required customizations to meet the identified business requirements. The State of Minnesota is seeking services for migration from Alfresco 3.0 content management system to Alfresco Content Services (ACS) version 5.2 or above and to assist in developing a maintenance and support plan for Alfresco Content Services (ACS) version 5.2 or above. Integration work will include multiple file transfer applications including Pm4Data, MFT, Axway.
The project work will also address:
· Updating the [email protected] technology base to meet current industry standards. [email protected]’ primary goals are efficiency, cost reduction, and risk mitigation through the use of common tools, current technologies, and standards compliance.
· Ensuring all components, policies and procedures that are developed are shareable across the Enterprise.
· Identify additional opportunities to leverage Alfresco Content Services (ACS) across the Enterprise.
The State anticipates that in order to perform the work on the systems, resources will be able to access health claims and related health care information about individuals, which contain data that the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act classify as "protected health information" and that Minnesota law classifies as "not-public data." The State will therefore require the vendor to sign the business associate agreement attached as a prerequisite.