Job ID: NC-596264 (97790612)
Active Directory Admin with account management, incident management and security experience
Location: Raleigh NC (NCDOT)
Duration: 12+ months
Interview: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
• Advanced level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in account management administering Active Directory. Required 3 Years
• Hands-on experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012 in a multi-site and multi-domain organization. Required 3 Years
• Ability to integrate knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments and problems of moderate to high complexity. Required 3 Years
• Advanced knowledge of appropriate security measures of the organization. Required 3 Years
• Ability to proactively establish a positive relationship by demonstrating a sense of urgency in interactions with clients. Required 3 Years
• Ability to analyze and assess client needs to develop effective and appropriate solutions. Required 3 Years
• Knowledge and skills from a range of technologies to address work assignments. Required 3 Years
• Ability to consult with clients and other IT professionals to resolve technical problems and ensure client satisfaction. Required 3 Years
• Ability to document solutions that solve client problems and clearly presents these solutions. Required 3 Years
• Analysis of technical and user documentation for technical assistance and support. Required 3 Years
• Ability to work independently on tasks, develops own work, schedule and monitors progress against defined parameters. Required 3 Years
• Demonstrates a customer orientation and effectively communicates verbally and in writing. Required 3 Years
Provides excellent customer service to individual clients and to other team members. Required 3 Years
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills w/ ability to diagnose and resolve highly visible production incidents methodically. Required 3 Years
• Demonstrates initiative in solving problems associated with projects and daily work. Required 3 Years
The NC DIT-Transportation is seeking a Technical Specialist resource for a 12-month engagement to work with the Accounts Team.
The NC DIT-Transportation is seeking a Technical Specialist resource for a 12-month engagement to work with the Accounts Team. This candidate serves as an advanced level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in account management. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for data protection. Accounts and Access Management uses technical expertise in the Operations and Security of an Information Technology Infrastructure and an understanding of business needs to evaluate assigned IT incident and problem user requests to appropriately prioritize and evaluate business impact. Candidate performs advanced level professional work in account administration and analyzes information to create and/or modify accounts for new employees and/or existing employees. Functions as a niche technical subject matter expert (SME) in Active Directory with a high technological skill level. Ability to troubleshoot data and application access issues and adjust Active Directory properties as needed. Ability to independently resolve problems through advanced system analysis and troubleshooting procedures. Receives, logs and fully documents requests from the business using ServiceNow. Ability to capture incidents and resolve incidents within ServiceNow and issues identified by the business with the ability to document resolutions providing weekly status reports to Management. Considerable knowledge as demonstrated by an understanding of critical information technology operations and security. Provides the knowledge and skills of DOT and ITS security policies, as well as the security issues directly affecting the systems and technology for which employees are directly involved. They are responsible for implementing requirements of the IT Security Office and protecting data from unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or usage in a manner inconsistent with covered IT policies and standards. This function requires an in-depth understanding of a wide variety of technologies to effectively support end-users and provide guidance to others. This work requires very strong communication skills, an ability to effectively interact with a broad range of end-users and others, as well as an ability to use a variety of resources for providing support. Employees at this level typically provide advanced support for a broad range of technologies, or in-depth support for a more narrowly defined area of technology. Proven experience with a technical specialty across large and complex implementations and systems.
Project Management –
Ability to lead projects that require directing the work of others and with some latitude on actions or decisions. Leads team efforts and assesses and integrates the skills and strengths of individuals for project and organizational success. Provides status on project work to management.
Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for all responsible areas –
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining all documentation of process and procedures for all areas this position is responsible for. This documentation is to be used by team members for operational standards of daily work. This documentation will also be used in accordance with Operational Level Agreements (IT internal) and Service Level Agreements (IT external). All documentation should be reviewed annually.
System Security –
It is the responsibility of all Technical Services Staff to be aware of DOT and ITS security policies, as well as the security issues directly affecting the systems and technology for which this position is directly involved. This position is responsible for implementing requirements of the IT Security Office and protecting data from unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or usage in a manner inconsistent with covered IT Security Policies and standards.