Job Id: MI-562671New (97990622)
Location: Lansing, MI 48933
Duration: 16 Months (only US Citizenship)
Agency Interview Type: Either Webcam or In Person
Required / Desired Skills
Strong PowerBuilder coding expertise for versions 12.5 through 2017 Required 7 Years
Strong skills in creating SQL Required 7 Years
Proficiency in Access Nice to have 4 Years
Proficiency in Crystal Reports Nice to have 4 Years
Knowledge of Classic ASP Nice to have 4 Years
Knowledge in Visual Studio and TFS Required 4 Years
Strong PowerBuilder coding expertise for versions 12.5 through 2017 needed as well as Classic ASP, SQL, Access, and Crystal Reports. Knowledge of modern technologies is required.
Serve as a Programmer/Analyst under the guidance of the immediate supervisor and senior level Programmer/Analyst and BAs. Resource will be required have a diverse skillset to maintain legacy applications as well as contribute to modern enhancements in an fast-paced environment.
• 7 years of application development and troubleshooting experience in the IT field.
• Ability to mulit task and work independently.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project review meetings.
• Provide professional technical expertise to internal managers and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project estimating, and budgeting.
• Coordinate application peer testing, load testing and system integration testing.
• Code to standards.
• Maintain and upgrade systems as a result of tool upgrades.
• Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meeting.
• Performs assigned tasks for internal/external security and standards review and development.
• Identify potential impacts of changes.
• Apply State government processes to systems that support the DNR, DEQ, and MDARD.
• Follow DTMB Problem Management processes to resolve client problems reported through Remedy trouble tickets.
• Update assigned trouble tickets with status comments to keep clients and co-workers informed.
• Other tasks as assigned.