Job ID: WA-19-03 (99990926)
Business Analyst/Tester with test scripts, SQL and TFS/bug tracking experience
Location: 600 Washington Street SE, Olympia, WA (The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Experience providing business analysis services focused on business functionality and capabilities on a similar project.
Ability to document manage, and track functional business requirements and what tools, techniques, and strategies were used.
Experience testing the business functionality and capabilities of a new system, a legacy system, or on a similar project.
Methodology, and strategy to lead business stakeholders through the development and execution of business functionality and capability test scenarios and test cases.
Ability to translate requirements into formal test cases, test scripts and run test and collect test evidence.
Experience performing SQL queries to produce information needed by customers.
Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for bug submission and tracking.
Scope of Work
• Working with the Child Nutrition Services IT Staff, as well as the WINS Developers when needed, to develop the OSPI test approach and create the OSPI Test Plan (QA) and the OSPI User Acceptance Test Plan.
• Lead OSPI testing of the system business functionality and capabilities.
• Design tests.
• Run tests and collect evidence.
• Support business stakeholder execution of tests and collect evidence.
• Manage processes for testing, defect identification and resolution of business functionality and capability testing.
• Gather information on bugs/issues, document and track. Work with project subject matter experts to determine defect resolution pathways.
• Conduct testing (Quality Assurance) that includes but is not limited to writing functional business test scripts, execution of tests, and the documentation of test results within the WINS application.
• Document, report, and track WINS’ related bugs/issues.