Job Id: MI-568307 (914290703)
Project Manager with Agile, AMANDA, JIRA/BaseCamp/TFS, SmartGuide, BeanShell, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular JS, Vue.JS, SQL Server, T-SQL, PL-SQL, Payment Gateway and YellowFin/Power BI Experience
Location: 101 E Hillsdale, Lansing, MI 48833 (MGCB)
Duration: 3 Months
Agency Interview Type: Either Webcam or In Person
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Leading and managing software development teams Required 5 Years
Experience with AMANDA implementation and design Required 3 Years
Experience with Agile methodologies and the use of TFS Required 3 Years
Experience with using SmartGuide Designer Nice to have 1 Years
• 10+ years of experience in software development and at least 5+ years of leading and managing a software development team.
• Experience in project management skills to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
• Experience in preparing implementation design for AMANDA.
• Strong technical experience as a Full stack developer in enterprise level web-based application.
• Must have experience in AMANDA Enterprise software with good knowledge of Case Management, Licensing, Permitting and Compliance, FOIA and Privacy Compliance modules.
• Strong knowledge on AMANDA work flow and should possess skills to customize work flow as required.
• Experience in Agile methodologies (both Scrum and Kanban) and Tools such as JIRA, BaseCamp, Team Foundation Server.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
• Strong familiarity in web development using SOAP and REST Web services.
• Experience in writing custom BeanShell scripts.
• Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience with popular front-end JS frameworks – Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular JS and Vue.JS
• Experience in developing portal using SmartGuide Designer.
• Knowledge of best practices and design patterns preferred.
• Experience in securing web application.
• Solid experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above and Oracle 10g or above.
• Fluent in coding complex queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers (using T-SQL and PL-SQL).
• Experience in developing and/or integrating Content Management Systems.
• Strong experience on implementation of Payment Gateway.
• Ability to write complex reports using Crystal Reports.
• Knowledge in Business Intelligence software such as YellowFin and/or Power BI.