Request ID: BL-10438-1 (910090629)
Onsite Security PM (PMP) with compliance/risk management, healthcare, HIPAA, MARS-E, NIST, FERPA, eGRC/RSA Archer experience
Location: Columbia SC
Resume: cannot exceed 5 pages
Duration: 12 Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
Remote Work Availability: 0%
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Minimum 3 years Project Management experience
2. 1+ plus years of experience within information security, compliance or risk management
3. Ability to plan, guide, manage, organize, and coordinate work assignments to employees
4. Ability to present and prepare reports
5. Ability to assign appropriate priorities to work activities based on organizational goals and situational pressures
6. Ability to effectively plan and communicate work activities and deadlines
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Experience with healthcare and all healthcare related requirements
2. HIPAA, MARS-E, NIST, FERPA, and other security frameworks
3. Prior experience in working with Microsoft products as well as an eGRC tool such as RSA Archer
1. Bachelors Degree and/or 5 years of related work experience in lieu of degree
1. PMP Certification
2. Any security certifications a plus
Education Bachelor’s Degree Yes 2 Advanced Within 10 Years 2 – 4 Years
Education Information security compliance standards Yes 2 Advanced Currently Using 1 – 2 Years
Network Security information security principles and practices Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 1 – 2 Years
Network Security HIPAA Security No 3 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 – 2 Years
Network Security MARS-E No 3 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 – 2 Years
Program Management Experience working with risk management Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 1 – 2 Years
Program Management Project Management experience Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Program Management Project Management Professional (PMP) certification No 2 Advanced Within 2 Years 2 – 4 Years
Specialties Project Management Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Specialties Medicaid or healthcare experience No 3 Advanced Within 2 Years 1 – 2 Years
Specialties RSA Archer No 3 Intermediate Within 2 Years 1 – 2 Years
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
SCDHHS is seeking an expert Security and Compliance Project Manager to work directly with the Office of Information Assurance (OIA) team to ensure the successful completion and ongoing maturation of security and compliance related projects.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work, in the compilation and management of information needed for project plans, portfolio/program plans, metrics, reports and project management documentation
2. Defines project objectives and scope by reviewing project proposal to determine time frame, available funding, procedures, and various phases of project life cycle for security and compliance projects
3. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT Security and Compliance community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations
4. Work with technical staff and business stakeholders to create deliverables and artifacts that are intended for audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge
5. Determines and evaluates risks that may affect the project and implement a risk mitigation strategy
6. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and/or Point of Contact (POC) for developing and managing processes related to a robust System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
7. Make recommendations on specific improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, report template and structure, and productivity to OIA Leadership
Current experience with Medicaid, Social Services, or similar public benefit programs is strongly desired and will be given the highest weight. Experience should include well documented success with security and compliance related projects.
Experience with documentation and artifacts related to any or all of the following technologies would be considered desirable for this position:
• Health Information Technologies
• Security and Compliance
• Project Management software (e.g., MS Project)
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of OIA’s security and compliance processes, technology, and/or artifacts.
2. Prepares status reports and provides updates to project stakeholders. Reviews progress and status of all projects and identifies specific activities to be performed to ensure project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks are completed according to project deadline.
3. Participate in assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information systems.
4. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered OIA efforts.
5. Actively participates in meeting/workshops regarding security and compliance projects.