Job ID: MI-90284 (97590805)10A
Lead BA with Agile/Scrum, Azure, RIDE, data warehouse/BI, financial analysis (cost-benefit/ROI/buy/build), BPR and training experience
Location: Lansing MI (EGLE/DNR)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
This is a repost of 88091, please do not submit duplicate candidates.
Remote or On-site: Local candidates preferred, will need to be able to work onsite when needed.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
-16 years of Business Analyst experience
– Excellent oral and written communication. Ability to interact with the with the whole team, including the client.
– Extensive experience eliciting and writing SMART requirements.
– At least 3 years experience in Agile / Scrum environment, user stories, backlog refinement, etc…
– AZURE experience preferred.
– Experience using custom applications.
– Experience with RIDE (Preferred). This person will be leading this project.
• Expert with documentation of Requirements used in the procurement of a Vendor IT solution. Reviews, analyzes, and provides recommendations and guidance to the EGLE Agency. Assigned as Lead/Senior BA as Enterprise Permitting, Inspection, Reporting and Compliance.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Works closely with Agency and Agency Services management.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective. Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering. Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work. Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements. Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms. Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions. Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Advanced experience with Application training utilizing train-the-trainer, recorded Webinars, onsite, and WebEx training sessions. Expertise in delivering training plans and materials for end-users, including workflows and desk references.
• Must have experience with custom applications.