Job ID: MP-JavaDE (98090924)
(Cancelled) Java Full Stack Developer with REST, Spring/Spring Boot, UI, Angular, micro services/cloud design patterns, API, CI/CD, Jenkins, BitBucket, MAVEN, JIRA, GIT, Messaging and Agile experience
Location: Wilmington / Newark DE
Visa: USC and GC (8 to 12 years) Passport# mandatory
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· 6+ years of continuous Java development experience on large/medium sized projects.
· Ability for the full delivery (designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting) of applications to satisfy business requirements
· Proficient in full stack developer having experience creating REST based services on Java/Spring/Spring Boot, UI development using Angular
· Experience with Cloud deployments using Containers is a strong plus.
· Application Design and Design Patterns are important, including micro service and cloud design patterns
· Strong familiarity with design patterns, micro services
· Hands on Experience in Restful Architecture , development and API development
· Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git)
· Experience with MAVEN, JIRA, GIT and CI Tools and Messaging
· Experience working in an Agile Development environment and is able to contribute/facilitate in all Agile ceremonies.
Process Skills :
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Experience in databases with Relational Databases including DML, DDL, and PL/SQL preferred
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
·Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
·Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
·Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
·Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.