Job ID: FL-PR278207-R41683 (99590605)3P
Hybrid/Local Contact Center Infrastructure PM with NWN Carousel, Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, NICE InContact experience
Location: Tallahassee, FL DCF
Duration: 12 Months
Candidates are expected to work full-time and may be expected to travel and meet in person during
the engagement at the candidate expense.
Minimum Required KSAs:
1. Project Management on an NWN Carousel Contact Center Implementation or in the position
on this project for at a minimum of 7 days.
2. 4-year college degree or relevant education and experience.
3. 5+ years of experience leading and managing information technology projects, including
Contact Center projects involving large scale efforts in current Contact Center technology such
as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, NICE InContact.
4. Highly motivated and shows initiative, exceptional organizational and time management skills.
5. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced, high velocity, environment;
ability to stay focused on responsibilities, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
6. Ability to drive effective meetings: workshops, design, and problem-solving sessions.
7. Able to scale, apply, and adapt project management methodologies and frameworks.
8. Manage all project documentation.
9. Demonstrate and apply strong problem solving, analytical and conflict management skills.
10. Ability to present ideas in business friendly and user-friendly language; demonstrated
aptitude for working with, supporting, and communicating with users and customers.
2.3 General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
The submitted candidate(s) must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and abilities in the
1. Communication: Able to clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to
individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e.; project team meetings, management
presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by
2. Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.; business office, public, or other
agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy
expectations or resolve a problem.
3. Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
4. Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has
the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain effective work relationships with others.
5. Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
6. Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is able to adapt leadership styles in a
variety of situations.
7. Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgement to generate and evaluate
alternative actions, and make recommendations as accordingly.
8. Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing the common goal.
2.3 Education and Certifications
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related
field. Or equivalent work experience. (Required)
Certifications: PMP Certification is Required.