Job ID: CT-60331 (97590331)
Location: Hartford, CO DCF
Duration: 12 months
Hybrid-remote schedule. The selected Candidate will be required to work on-site 20% of the time.
Skills Others Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient (4-6 Years) No
Skills Others Data Analytics Specialist Proficient (4-6 Years) No
Skills Tools Microsoft Office Professional Proficient (4-6 Years) No
Skills Tools MicrosoftOffice Proficient (4-6 Years) No
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for working with the sprint teams to ensure any new development meets the business and community partner agency needs including but not limited to:
1. The analysis of business processes and change management and business organizational readiness initiatives to support the development and design of an automated IV-E solution.
2. Works with the project team, stakeholders, agency staff and community partners to fully engage all parties to ensure a proper business functionality in the new system for IV-E Eligibility.
3. Facilitation of meetings, presentations and/or design sessions.
4. Outreach to community partners/providers including data exchanges/interfaces as they relate to IV-E Eligibility.
5. Thoroughly documents specifications and design criteria, following State of Connecticut Information Systems standards.
For this position, the candidate shares experience and intelligence in the field of child welfare/human services and Title IV-E Eligibility with the project team to plan and accomplish goals, elicit customer/business feedback, as well as a participation in trainings. In addition, the agency requires an experienced professional demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
5+ Years of experience as a Business Analyst in Child Welfare/Human Services or related field
Knowledge of DCF’s mission, policy, practice, state agencies and community partners/service providers
Knowledge and proficiency in Title IV-E and CCWIS Federal mandates and requirements
Proficiency in agile development methodologies, including developing acceptance criteria
Knowledge of Title IV-E case management systems and modern web-based capabilities/applications
Knowledge of Business Processes, requirement gathering and project plan documentation
Relevant experience in facilitating large groups for presentations, LEAN Events and trainings
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools