Job ID: VA-658490 (97290805)
Healthcare BA/Trainer (must) with CBT, e-learning, VILT, provider outreach and waterfall experience
Location: Richmond VA (DMAS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 2 (2/8)
Remote role until offices safely re-open
DMAS Seeking a combination Business Analyst with Training experience for PRSS Training. 2 Roles
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating Move
Experience facilitating and delivering training through a variety of methodologies including instructor lead and e-learning. Required 3 Years
Experience working with various external stakeholders and performing outreach activities for data collection and coordination. Required 3 Years
Experience leading and capturing key elements in brainstorming sessions, generating group member direction, and defining and achieving goals. Required 3 Years
Experience gathering, compiling, evaluating, and interpreting complex information, as well as clearly presenting this information to stakeholders. Required 3 Years
Experience preparing and documenting reports including but not limited to: project status, training participation. Required 3 Years
Experience supporting healthcare related initiatives in commercial or government positions. Required 3 Years
Exp with Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) Required 3 Years
Exp with Computer-Based Training (CBT) Required 3 Years
This role is a combination of Analyst and Trainer. They are looking for a specific skill set/background so before submitting please read all details below to determine if your candidate is a fit.
This role is remote currently but once offices safely reopen, they may be requested to come to the office (600 E Broad St) on a weekly flex schedule (to be discussed with mgr once selected). They will need to agree to this arrangement.
DMAS is implementing a new Medicaid modular system. This system will replace the current legacy MMIS systems. One of the main components of the modular system is the Provider Services Solution (PRSS).
The Goal: to hire business analysts to learn PRSS and train providers on the PRSS functions. The analyst will also be responsible for provider outreach and operate in a provider relations role. The business analyst should have knowledge of healthcare operations to perform these functions. Although DMAS has contracted with a training contractor, the business analyst will coordinate provider outreach and training with the contractor and other DMAS Program Operations staff.
The business analysts will be required to learn the new system to assist with provider outreach, training and relations. Knowledge of the legacy provider system would be helpful in performing these activities
The ideal candidate will have a combination of BA w/Training exp + knowledge of healthcare operations
• Experience working with various external stakeholders and performing outreach activities for data collection and coordination
• Demonstrated experience facilitating and delivering training through a variety of methodologies including instructor lead and e learning
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience gathering, compiling, evaluating, and interpreting complex information, as well as clearly presenting this information to stakeholders.
• Experience working with various external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter.
• Experience serving as project lead for complex projects.
• Develops and/or contributes to unit reports including but not limited to: project status, training participation
• Ability to capture key elements in brainstorming sessions, generate group member direction, and lead group to define and achieve goals
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent change.
• Experience working independently, effectively managing multiple tasks and directional changes
• Interpersonal skills, communication, facilitation and presentation (written and oral) skills
The MES training contractor will utilize videos, Computer Based Training (CBT) and Virtual-Instructor Led Training (VILT)) through a variety of methodologies. DMAS projects are typically waterfall, but occasionally they use a hybrid of agile and waterfall methodologies.
DMAS is seeking experienced Business Analysts to independently perform outreach and training on the Provider Services Solution (PRSS). Potential candidates should have prior experience performing outreach, training and project coordination. Experience working as a project lead for complex projects in a team environment to support healthcare related initiatives in commercial or government positions. Experience with translating technical requirements into training and outreach activities, and delivering project status reports is essential. Knowledge of Virginia Medicaid business rules and practices is a plus.