Job ID: TX-52919116 (99290513)
Automation Test Lead with Linux, Java, HP ALM, Katalone, Microsoft Code UI, Ruby, Cucumber, Watir, Selenium and Agile/Scrum experience
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 3-15 months
Years Required/Preferred Experience
10 Required Information Technology experience
8 Required Professional QA automation testing experience
8 Required Testing all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
8 Required Develop and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures
6 Required Working in Linux environments
4 Required Java or other programing Experience
2 Preferred Ability to Code Automated Tests using one or more automation tools including HP ALM, Katalone, Microsoft Coded UI, Ruby, Cucumber, Watir, Selenium etc.
2 Preferred Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
HHS Enterprise Access Management is seeking one skilled QA Enginerr Automated III who meets the qualifications identified below to assist the HHS Identity and Access Management team with application integration and supporting the gateway on which the applications are supported by the Enterprise Portal (EP).
The desired candidate will be responsible for executing exploratory testing activities in an Agile/Scrum environment to ensure high-quality software and will certify compliance according to regulatory statutes, policies, and procedures. Performs highly complex level diagnoses and test planning, documentation, and execution of manual test cases. This position will also create, design, and maintain advanced manual/automation test execution reports and dashboards. Make recommendations for improving QA and automation processes and best practices based on analysis. Will create and maintain test and automation documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and maintenance of help-related materials for business / QA team members. Works in collaboration with other team members and management.Develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
· Develops test plans, test schedules, and approaches. Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios.
· Conducts a walk-through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads.
· Performs tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
· Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures, and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
· Documents and communicates test results. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
· Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
· Experience with automated regression testing is a plus
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.