Job ID: PA-640926 (96591203)
Web/UI Developer with Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Node, npm, bower, underscore, moment, UI, Type Script, Grunt/Gulp/WebPack, ngupgrade and Angular migration experience
Location: Harrisburg , PA (DOC)
Duration: 6 months
Software Development Experience Required 6 Years
Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3 development) Required 3 Years
AngularJs and Angular Development / Node/ Package Managers – npm/ bower / libs like underscore / moment Required 3 Years
Experience developing angular UI components/directives Required 2 Years
Type Script 1.x / 2.x is must Required 2 Years
Grunt/Gulp/WebPack (Build Process) Required 3 Years
Have design portfolio (preferred online portfolio) (NOTE: Please provide link on the resume if available) Highly desired
Experience with AngularJS to Angular migration Highly desired
DOC requires the services of Front End Angular UI Developer staff augmentation consultant. The candidate should have all of the following requirements:
Skills & Experience Required
– Bachelor’s degree in IT related field (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc).
– Significant experience with AngularJS (1.x), Angular(2+) with TypeScript (2.x)
– 3+ years of experience with additional web libraries and frameworks. Preferred: jQuery, Bootstrap, Underscore
– Experience with pre-processors and front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), Bower, SASS,
– Grunt and/or Gulp, WebPack usage is must
– Building AngularJS and Angular – Components and Directives
– Understanding of Angular update
– Must be able to show / demonstrate the work
– Experience with Responsive web Design (RWD) architecture.
– Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
– Experience with data integration; understanding/experience with RESTful API design
– Github or other coding repository and verifiable history. Please add this to resume.
Nice to Have, but not required
– Bootstrap 4 alpha knowledge
– SCSS Management experience
– Problem solving and critical thinking
– Must be able to work independently
– Can communicate effectively with multiple team members at a given time
– Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
– Experience maintaining and extending documentation
– Writing clean, elegant code that is functional, maintainable, and scalable
– Designing, improving, and updating customer-facing websites and applications to create a rich, innovative, and interactive user experience.
– Develop standards, best-practices, templates, styles and libraries to provide a consistent user experience.
– Staying up to date with the latest web technologies and UI design principles.