Job ID: WA-16-10 (99991227)
Web Developer/BA with website analysis, security, strategy, documentation and PM experience
Location: 600 Washington Street SE, Olympia, WA (Professional Educators Standards Board)
Duration: 2 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
The purpose of this project is to identify, document, recover, and secure all agency content and data associated with all known and unknown agency programs, platforms, systems, interfaces, tools, and accounts. The contractor shall also make recommendations for a comprehensive, longterm, sustainable strategy for agency information systems and security.
Scope of Work
The contractor is expected to complete the following scope of work:
• Identify and document all known, platforms, systems, interfaces, tools, and accounts associated with the agency
• Investigate and identify any unknown programs, platforms, systems, interfaces, tools and accounts linked to or associated with those known elements identified above.
• Recover and secure all agency content and data
• Describe all processes associated with the transmission of content and data across agency programs, platforms, systems, interfaces, tools, and accounts
• Recommend a comprehensive, long-term, sustainable strategy for agency information systems and security
The following items will be delivered:
• A written plan with timeline to complete the work requirements
• A written report documenting programs, platforms, systems, interfaces, tools, and accounts associated with the agency
• A diagram of all agency information technology systems and transmission of content and data therein
• Written recommendations including staff requirements for a comprehensive, long- term, sustainable strategy for agency information and data systems
• Written report of the associated costs, timeline, and process for adopting the recommended strategy and migration of current information and data systems
To complete this work, the successful vendor is expected to interview PESB staff and investigate the PESB website. From these interviews and investigations, the vendor will identify and trace all reports, data tables, and information from the PESB website to its source.
PESB has relied heavily on cloud based data storage and analysis. With the recent departure of analytics staff, PESB is looking for a technical resource to reverse engineer and document data and processes to identify technologies, data sources and publication processes.