Job ID: MS-76641 (90091015)
Unemployment Insurance BA/UX Designer with Workforce Modernization, Federal Cares Act and IVR/Imaging System experience
Location: Jackson MS (MDES)
Duration: 24 months (37 hrs/week)
Positions: 1 (1/1)
• 20 years of experience with the Unemployment Insurance Program
• 15 years of experience in Unemployment Insurance and Workforce Modernization Projects
• 15 years of IT System Lifecycle Management
• 10 years of Unemployment Program Management experience
• 5 years of Multi-State Unemployment System Consortium experience
• Knowledge and experience with the Federal Cares Act
• Experience with design, development, testing and implementation of IVR and Imaging Systems
Contractor will define processes, develop business and report requirements, test system developments for the MDES Unemployment Insurance IT system to improve the functionality of the Unemployment and Workforce systems. Contactor will train staff and other interested parties in the use of the new systems and processes.
Contractor will participate and provide expertise and guidance on the following:
1. Redesign the Unemployment Insurance self-service portal for claimants and employers.
2. Implement Robotic process automation and chatbot technology through-out the Unemployment Insurance systems.
3. Enhancements to the ReStart MS portal including integration with the Unemployment Insurance System.
4. Redesign the workflow system within the Unemployment Insurance program.
5. Enhance and improve the systems related Covid-19 workforce programs.