Job ID: TX-530190007 (98590521)
UI/UX Developer with JQuery, story boarding, wireframes, Responsive/Progressive, Angular, AJAX, Bootstrap, NPM, Karma/Jasmine/Cucumber/QUnit, agile, SVN/Git, SharePoint, Accessibility testing, Selenium/LoadRunner and HP ALM experience
Location: Austin TX (DFPS)
Duration: 15 months
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Visa: Must have valid visa for duration of the project
3 Experience with user journey mapping, story boarding, creating mockups and wireframes, application usability design, prototyping, and proof-of-concept development
3 Expert in Responsive and Progressive Web Application Development
2 Experience with UI test framework Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber, QUnit or similar
2 Experience as a participant in agile software development teams
5 Working knowledge of Version Control using SVN or Git
2 Working knowledge of SharePoint Development
1 Working knowledge in Accessibility testing
2 Working knowledge of front-end Test Automation (Selenium, LoadRunner, Accessibility testing) and the ability to troubleshoot integrations with HP ALM
This role is responsible for the following:
• Experience with UI test framework Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber, QUnit, or similar
• Experience with user journey mapping, story boarding, creating mockups and wireframes, process maps, sitemaps, application usability design, prototyping, and proof-of-concept development.
• Experience building Responsive and Progressive web applications with cross-browser support.
• Experience building high performance, scalable websites for thousands of concurrent users.
• Ability to collect user feedback and make layout adjustments based on the feedback of multiple stakeholders
• Work closely with Business Analysis, Project Management, and Development in defining user flows and application design.
• Lead the design and development activities for existing and new web components.
• Build reusable web assets for multiple web applications and subsystems.
• Research and recommend user experience enhancements to improve the end-user experience.
• Conduct Accessibility testing of web applications.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Candidates selected for interviews must be able to do a face to face interview at the DFPS work location listed in this solicitation in order to be considered. Vendors are asked to fully vet their candidates for availability of a face-to-face interview.
• Vendors MUST NOT include their company names or logos in the Workers’ resumes; any resumes found to contain vendor names or logos will be considered a non-compliant response and the Workers will not be considered. Worker Reference Form (Form B) must include e-mail addresses and telephone numbers for each reference listed. Two of the three required professional references MUST include managers or project managers for prior engagements. No exceptions. Please ensure Workers’ immigration statuses are clear for the Purchase Order (PO) term disclosed in this solicitation. We do not have the ability to write client letters.