Job ID: TX-304131647 (914390224)
UI/UX Architect with JSON, Bootstrap, React.js, Redux, NodeJS, RESTful, Jest, Selenium, Webpack, ECMAScript, Git, Bitbucket, Enzyme, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Confluence and MS Project experience
Location: Austin TX (CPA)
Duration: 12+ months
Interview:In Person Only
5 Experience with CSS grid
5 Experience with React.js, Redux, NodeJS
5 Experience with interactive design processes and guidelines including current web accessibility standards.
5 Experience with writing RESTful interfaces
5 Experience with highly complex application security requirements
5 Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis
4 Experience with Jest and Selenium
4 Experience with Webpack
4 Experience with Git, Bitbucket
3 Experience completing system documentation
2 Experience with Enzyme 3.0+
2 Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
5 Experience working with enterprise software solutions
3 Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level web developers
2 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
2 Experience with Confluence
2 Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
• Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
• Must be able to develop reusable/extensible UI components utilizing React.JS and Redux for frontend development and state management.
• Must have solid understanding of decoupled architecture and strive for lightweight client-side interfaces.
• Must be able to design new responsive web application templates using wireframes and graphics.
• Must be able to perform in-depth code reviews and analysis.
• Must be able to write unit tests using Jest, Enzyme
• Must be able to write automated tests using Selenium
• Must be able to write Webpack configuration files
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to develop processes and procedures for Application Services.
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
• Must possess knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary