Request ID: IN-8904-1 (99990819)
UC4/Automic Admin with Linux, RedHat and Oracle experience
Location: CLEMSON, SC
Duration: 6 Months (Remote work availability: 0 %)
REQUIRED (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
The Senior UC4/Automic role has four major attributes: system administration, software development leadership, people skills, and domain knowledge in enterprise class multi-tier application development projects. Candidates must display excellence in all areas.
• Proven UC4/Automic experience in managing and supporting the application in a Linux environment (preferably a RedHat-based) as well as general Linux systems administration.
• Demonstrated success in supporting the UC4/Automic application while using Oracle as the database.
• Understanding of IT development and implementation projects.
• Strong written and oral communications skills, including the ability to give presentations to project management. Strong proficiency in English.
• Impeccable integrity. Candidates must be confident with their abilities to make correct decisions and the courage to speak out when necessary.
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
Bachelors degree in a technical, business, or related field. Masters degree is desirable.
None required. UC4/Automic training/certification is beneficial.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
• Provide Application Admin Support of Clemson’s Enterprise Scheduling Applications
• Develop or drive development of monitoring solutions to assist in the Application Admin Support
• Develop reporting solutions for analyzing jobs runs and batch environment.
• Support triage of real time production incidents as well as root cause analysis of batch jobs that introduce an undesirable affect in the production environment.
• Manage upgrade or migration efforts related to existing jobs
• Work with Job Scheduling team in development and provide training related to job standards and methods, escalation processes, and diagnostic approaches.
• Develop or drive development of disaster recovery solutions for job scheduling and ensure high availability of the UC4/Automic Application
• Managing patch levels and planning future upgrades to the UC4/Automic product
• Documenting job scheduling policies and procedures
• Develop and update reports for application administrative and operational needs
• 24/7 on call support on a rotating schedule.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 4 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 4 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Database Platforms Demonstrate practical understanding of ORACLE database physical structure, overall architecture, and database performance analysis Yes 2 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Database Platforms Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Yes 2 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Education Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field Yes 1
Miscellaneous UC4 Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Understanding of IT development and implementation projects Yes 3 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years