Trainer Content Developer with instructor-led learning/eLearning course development, Adobe FrameMaker/Captivate/Breeze, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, SnagIt, LMS/Moodle, MS Office/Visio, curriculum design and social services program experience
Location: Raleigh NC
Duration: 12 months
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks a Trainer Content Developer to develop instructor-led learning solutions and eLearning courses for the NC FAST implementation. Position analyzes the NC FAST system functionality and works with the Training Lead, Training Scripts Writer, Applications Lead and subject matter experts to design training/develop course materials, develop and maintain Adobe FrameMaker templates and scripts, and revise training materials for training adult learners. Tasks include training task analysis, gathering/incorporating course content, applying instructional design theory and utilizing instructional technology tools such as Moodle to enhance learning and ensure that design and delivery are consistent with identified learning goals/objectives. Training content may include developing templates, graphics, and audio/visual materials for use in on-line training, interactive web-based, facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, participant guides and tests, job aids and other classroom materials.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Considerable knowledge of and experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners.
• Solid knowledge and experience with eLearning technology and experience in developing instructor led and on-line training courses as well as experience creating tests, surveys, and lessons learned reports based on course objectives.
• Capacity to understand the social services programs that drive the efforts of the county, regional, and state staff who administer those programs, and ability to conduct research and evaluate the NC FAST case management software in order to create effective training materials and activities to ensure learner comprehension.
• Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups to analyze, design, and develop NC FAST training content.
• Prefer formal training and experience in business analysis, MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Moodle, XML, HTML, computer-based training instructional design, and experience with learning program design systems and software that may include Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate, PhotoShop, Adobe Breeze, Dreamweaver, SnagIt, Visio or other training development applications.