Job ID: TX-DIRITSAC201901 (913090611)
Telecom Architect with circuit planning/design/management, DID configuration, SIP, Cisco QoS, VoIP and TDM experience
Location: Austin TX (DIR)
Duration: 3-15 months
7 Telecom circuit planning/design/management.
7 TDM Circuit Management and Design
7 Thorough understanding of carrier level circuit management
7 Thorough understanding of carrier level procurement processes
7 Thorough understanding of Direct Inward Dial (DID) configurations
7 Thorough understanding of last mile and Central Office protocols
7 Experience with SIP services engagement and transition planning
7 Understanding of Cisco best practices QoS for carrier SIP deployment
7 Detailed Oriented, Understanding of independencies between different VoIP and TDM technologies
7 Articulate and understand complex call flows
7 Experience in telecom circuit planning and management in a Service Provider role
7 Experience in preparing and presenting transition planning to Senior Executive Management
7 Fundamental knowledge of VoIP technology
7 Skilled in MS Video and MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
15 Working with or for a service provider on network and voice services.
• Design and execute a limited Proof of Concept to migrate to a SIP protocol topology.
• This role will be of design and transition planning in nature.
• The primary objective is to develop an overall telecom services migration plan from the current PRI model to a SIP Network based model. The position will work closely with the DIR Senior management team.
• The position will interface with the onsite DIR operations team in planning a SIP migration plan.
• The position will interface with the vendors supporting the local telecom platforms transitioning to SIP.
• The scope will include supporting internal agency SIP connections and migration of SIP connections to current carriers’ platforms.