Job ID: VA-596155 (97790604)
SSIS/ETL Developer with SSRS, TFS, Microstrategy/BI and ER-Studio/data modeling experience
Location: Richmond VA (DOC)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person **LOCAL candidates STRONGLY preferred**
Visa: GC/USC (***Candidates MUST be ELIGIBLE for hire WITHOUT Visa Sponsorship (now, or in the future)***)
Positions: 1 (1/2)
LinkedIn: link to profile to be submitted
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
MS SSIS 2012 Required 5 Years
SQL Server – advanced queries Required 5 Years
TFS 2015+ (or similar Source Control) Required 5 Years
SSRS 2012+ Highly desired 3 Years
Windows 10 Required 3 Years
Visual Studio 2017 Highly desired 2 Years
Microstrategy or similar BI tool Nice to have 2 Years
ER-Studio or similar Data Modeling tool Nice to have 2 Years
ETL Integration Specialist
The ETL Integration Specialist will add value to the business of the Department of Corrections by having strong analytical and SQL skills, resolving moderately complex system problems, following BI best practices, integrations, Data Warehouse concepts and identify source and metadata relevant to integrations and reporting. They will assist in ensuring that the data and business rules are in alignment to ensure quality business requirements.
• The ETL Integration Specialist will interact with the Business Owner, Business Analyst and stakeholders.
• Assist with documenting business requirements.
• Provide in-depth analysis and develop integrations.
• Identify source data and metadata relevant to Data Management Team.
• Ensure that data delivered to the business follows DOC and other regulatory policies, as well as data quality policies established with the business.
• Work with developers and testers to ensure quality control within the team.
• Develop SQL Scripts to assist with data quality.
• Assist with reporting.
• Required with 5+ years’ experience
o MS SSIS 2012 – 2016
o SQL Server Advanced Queries
o TFS 2015 + or similar Source Control
• Additional Skills
o Windows 10 Desktop
o Visual Studio 2017
• Nice to Have
o Microstrategy or similar BI tool
o ER-Studio or similar Data Modelling tool
The candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing environments, multi-task, possess a collaborative working style and the ability to work independently in a team environment. They should be a self-starter, a strong contributor and comfortable working with all member of the Data Management team, engineering, support and business members within the Department of Corrections.
• Must be eligible for hire WITHOUT Visa sponsorship now, or in the future.
• Please provide LinkedIn profile if available.