Sr .net developer with ssrs c# sharepoint sql server and project management experience
37.5hrs per week
Location: Charleston, SC
Duration: 12months (37.5hrs per week)
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
DEVELOP DATABASES S AND OVERALL APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE FOR A REPLACEMENT, INTEGRATION, AND EXPANSION OF THE CITADEL’S CADET ACCOUNTABILITY SYSTEM
The current Cadet Information System provides data entry, tracking and reporting of cadet activities that include: class absences, infirmary visits, punishments, tours, confinements, special orders, conduct proficiency, physical proficiency and leave. The Commandant’s Information System integrates information generated by these systems and presents it alongside academic information from Banner to provide members of the Commandant’s Department with consolidated information pertaining to cadet proficiency in multiple categories
• Integrally involved in the development and support of all aspects of the Cadet Accountability System and its supporting systems.
• Works closely with other IT staff, contractors, and campus constituent groups to define the system design and user interface based on customer needs and objectives.
• In addition to being a coder, must also be able to act as a project team leader using Agile and/or and “agile-like” project management methodology. Participates in all phases of the development and implementation process.
• Is knowledgeable of best-practices for building secure web applications.
• Is responsible for developing client-side scripting and server-side application code.
• Ensures integration of the Cadet Accountability System servers with all other supporting systems and relational databases.
• Extensive knowledge and recent (previous1-2 years) experience using programming languages such as C#, .NET
Experience required: SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Windows Server 2008/2012/IIS, SharePoint
Must be able to provide examples of code demonstrating best practices
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.