Job ID: MI-565087 (96690618)
Sr .Net Developer with SQL, C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, AJAX, T-SQL, QA testing, TFS, Sharepoint and AngularJS/AngularJS2 experience
Location: 525 W Allegan St., Lansing Mi (DNR)
Duration: 6 months
Visa: US Citizen ONLY
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Advanced skills in SQL with writing database scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers and ISS packages. Required 4 Years
Knowledge of structured programming, object-oriented programming, relational database constructs, dynamic responsive web development Required 4 Years
Advanced skills in unit testing, system testing, regression testing, and automated testing to ensure product quality meet client expectation. Required 4 Years
Ability to provide quality customer service, build trust through integrity of work, and build strategic relationships through teamwork. Required 4 Years
Ability to communicate technical terminology at a level appropriate to the audience. Required 4 Years
Advanced skills in MS Visual Studio, MS Team Foundation Server, MS Office suite, MS Sharepoint. Required 4 Years
Advanced skills in AngularJS, AngularJS2 Required 1 Years
Advanced skills writing database scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and ISS packages are required.
Serve as a Programmer/Analyst under the guidance of the immediate supervisor or senior level Programmer/Analyst. Use basic principles and procedures of methodology, and automated data processing to design, develop, debug, test, and maintain highly complex software applications. These applications exist on a wide variety of platforms including PC-based, Web-based, Mobile, and Mainframe. Legacy application development and maintenance may require knowledge of other platforms.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project review meetings.
• Design and document IT solutions which conform to State of Michigan standard technology.
• Provide professional technical expertise to the DTMB AS PMO Managers and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project estimating, and budgeting.
• Design scripts and coordinate application peer testing, load testing and system integration testing.
• Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including system specs and flow diagrams.
• Develop software code based on design.
• Design solutions for a specific application need.
• Code to standards.
• Work with the business client to create test scenarios. Design and develop test plans, applications, or subsystems.
• Provide defect tracking log entry information.
• Test the database and associated design to ensure compliance with the business rules which govern the database.
• Implement IT solutions.
• Maintain and upgrade systems as a result of tool upgrades.
• Documents identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis.
• Follow change management procedures and provide input to execute change management.
• Work with vendors who provide IT solutions.
• Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meeting.
• Performs assigned tasks for internal/external security and standards review and development.
• Identify potential impacts of changes.
• Research, test and recommend new development tools, languages, upgrades and equipment as directed by senior team members.
• Apply State government processes to systems that support the DNR, DEQ, and MDARD.
• Apply Agency business rules to system and program design.
• Document changes to existing programs using standards established by DTMB management.
• Follow client’s policies for access and distribution of reports and data.
• Maintain work log and status.
• Perform tasks for internal/external security and standards review as directed.
• Follow DTMB Problem Management processes to resolve client problems reported through Remedy trouble tickets, phone calls and email.
• Update assigned trouble tickets with status comments to keep clients and co-workers informed.