SQL Server Developer with SSIS, SSAS, Data Warehouse and replication experience
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 12 months
Worker is to build and populate with SSIS a SSAS a data warehouse of educational data, they will be required to have the following:
• Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
• Ability to understand established design, picking up existing design and leading project to develop a SSAS data warehouse
• Provide a seamless update of SSAS warehouse through SSIS executions
• Serve as the subject matter expert in the subject of Data Warehousing, Data Management, and Data Warehouse Architecture
• Strong working experience in SSAS, SSIS, SQL and Replication
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Worker must have experience developing and implementing an end to end Data Warehouse Cube using SSAS and SSIS.
• Worker must be capable of training in-house personnel in SSAS, SSIS and Replication.
• Knowledge of Higher Education data is a plus.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
6 Communications skills with customers and in-house DBA, includes sharing knowledge skills and techniques.
4 Knowledgeable of data warehousing technologies and methodologies
4 Proficient with SSIS and SSAS
3 Skill developing and using Replication techniques
10 Analytical skills and experience solving complex problems