Job Id: MNSITE-1048 (912590426)
SQL Server ETL Developer/DBA with T-SQL, data/application migration and Criminal Justice experience
Location: St.Paul, MN (DOC)
Duration: 12 Months
Agency Interview Type: In-person
• 4 years of Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration.
• 4 years of T-SQL programming experience.
• 3 years of Extract Transform Load (ETL) programming experience.
• 2 separate engagements with different companies involving analysis of current database administration practices and providing recommendations for improvements.
• Criminal Justice experience.
• Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
• Data and Application migration experience.
• Resource has a current residence status within the 5 state area which includes Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Iowa.
• Apply advanced SQL Server Database Administration experience and skill to accomplish, but not limited to, the below:
o Daily Monitoring of SQL Server Databases
o SQL Server Upgrades
o SQL Server Patching
o SQL Server Performance Tuning
o Security for SQL Server Databases (physical, user accounts, admin accounts, direct table access, etc.)
o Effective Troubleshooting for SQL Server Databases
o SQL Server Backup & Recovery
o SQL Server Capacity Planning
o SQL Server Configuration
• Work independently with minimal guidance while also participating on project teams.
• Prepare and participate in release readiness for software development deployments to the DEV, TEST and PROD environments.
• Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement efforts for the current database administration practices.
• Provide clear, concise and honest communication.