Job ID: TX-52990000008087 (910090607)
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 4-16 months
8 Experience in the development, design, and implementation of custom SharePoint web parts, .NET user controls, custom master pages, custom layouts, features and solutions to be used in the SharePoint Online (Office 365) environment.
8 Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio.
8 Experience and understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
8 Experience in Modern SharePoint
The HHSC Administrative Applications SharePoint team is currently comprised of four individuals, the Administrative Applications SharePoint administrators (6) and the Administrative Applications SharePoint Architect team lead. The team provides system-wide support across all of the Health and Human Services (HHS) system, including site creation and development, workflow development, form development, end user support and training, and other daily application operational needs for both SharePoint On-Premise and SharePoint Online environments. The team works together to ensure all support needs are met, but due to the exponential growth of SharePoint sites across the HHS system, coupled with ongoing production support needs and transformation change needs, supplemental development and design services are necessary to accomplish this particular request in a timely manner.
This Statement of Work is for the request of a SharePoint Developer who will deploy the PCS Classic SharePoint Hub site/Communications site collection: tier 1 (division Master Page template), tier 2 (department page templates) and tier 3 (team page templates). The primary and initial candidate for receiving the new design will be the HHSC PCS division.
The Vendor must provide a trained and qualified SharePoint developer to deliver on the Statement of Work in support of the HHSC SharePoint Online environment, not to exceed 672 hours, which will be allocated over the length of a contract period, not to exceed 4 months. The HHSC IT Internal Marketing team lead will define the Vendor personnel’s roles, responsibilities, and work assignments.
The Vendor must provide one staff member with the requisite skills to perform the following services:
Using supported, best-practice tools and skillsets, Vendor resource will:
o Deploy the standard rebranding template as a new Master Page or Home.aspx page that can be used as the HHSC PCS division landing site in Classic SharePoint Online. The design will:
• Include custom navigation linking to department subsites, an About PCS page (to be developed), Customer centric department pages (site collections), team/program pages (site collections) PCS Support and a Resources page (to be developed).
• Use Quick Links (web part) on each tier 2-3 pages; populated with certain important links to other resources.
• Include deployment and integration of a customized cascading blog (web part); displaying PCS News and Announcements, IT Alerts, Important Documents, and other Key Performance Indicators.
• The tier 1 template includes a custom footer that will include important links to other sites;
• Involve using custom shading on displayed web parts.
• Includes the deployment of the customized Policies, Standards, Processes, and Procedures Model template
o The templates that will be used to deploy the HHSC PCS site collection are reusable and adaptable to other HHSC SharePoint site collections (subsite/site pages) created in the classic SharePoint environment.
o The product of this design will be implemented prior to the completion of the designated contract period.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Must possess knowledge of SharePoint design, creation, and implementation of custom web parts, .NET user controls, custom master pages, custom layouts, custom event handlers, features, solutions, and templates to be used in the SharePoint Online environment (Modern/Classic);
• Must possess knowledge of integrating non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications, as needed;
• Must have a strong understanding of client-side development;
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio; and,
• Must have a strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).