SharePoint Developer with administration, workflows, web parts, visual studio and SQL Server experience
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 12 months
• Responsible for deployment, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of SharePoint Server-based solutions.
• Develop, maintain, implement, and support SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 development and production efforts.
• Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems, analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
• Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint security groups, permissions and settings.
• Ability to create custom workflows, web parts, and create solutions using visual studio.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
2 Experience in designing, deployment, and administration of MS Office SharePoint Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and SQL 2008, 2012; To include deploy hotfixes, updates and service packs and optimize SharePoint and SQL performance.
2 Development of automating corporate solutions, web forms, PTO forms, and administering workflow processes
1 Ability and skill to upgrade SharePoint site from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010 and/or SharePoint Server 2013.
2 Deploy and configure share point sites including; creating and managing web applications and site collections, and enabling end user access, create and manage DNS entries to maintain connectivity to SharePoint.
2 Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for SharePoint administration and appropriate use.
2 Train employees to utilize SharePoint functionality and all IT services.