Job Id: MP-RF01504 (97090919)
Automation Tester/SDET with Java and Salesforce Experience
Location – Richardson TX
Position Type:- Contract – 6+ months
Exp: 5-10 Years
We need test automation Java with selenium experienced candidates.
Hands on experience in Java with selenium automation.
Debugs solutions using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards. This role develops, modifies, and executes software test plans; analyzes and writes test standards and procedures; maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software; analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Works with peers across the organization to ensure that specific areas of the system are tested and released on time, on budget and meet or exceed the expectations of business partners.
• Works directly with peers in development and other organizations to troubleshoot and resolve issues both technical and non-technical in nature.
• Drives the creation, rollout and ongoing management of QA processes, with a focus on testing automation methodologies to drive increased breadth and depth of test coverage.
• Reviews existing test processes to identify inefficiencies in processing and potential weaknesses
• Creates thorough test cases from business requirements, executes those test cases efficiently and document defects.
• Must have experience analyzing functional and technical requirements and mapping documents and transforming them into a comprehensive Test Plan.
• Leads initiatives for closer collaboration between Development and QA for increasing effectiveness and efficiency of current Quality Assurance methodologies
• Creates, implements and maintains meaningful metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and/or software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
• Drives project planning, estimation and resource allocation activities for assigned areas in customer/partner facing Salesforce.com projects.
• Should have experience leading a team of testers on site and offshore model.