Request ID: BL-8981-1 (97290927)
Security Analyst with Nessus, Forescout, Vulnerability analysis, incident management, SIEM/IBM Qradar, POAM, Tenable Security Center Administration and CDC/HIPAA/CJIS experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Configure, optimize, AND MAINTAIN current security tools to include network and server monitors as well as vulnerability scanners and Intrusion detection.
2. Review firewall reports and create reports of attack methods and their risk to the agency.
3. Create Sit-rep reports for management.
4. Rework our vulnerability scanning tools to better allow us to identify risk.
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
• Nessus vulnerability scanner
• Configuration and maintenance
• Vulnerability analysis and remediation methods
• Data classification and management tools
• Incident handling experience
• SIEM experience – IBM Qradar
• Security policy and procedures
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
• POAM experience
• Security procedure documentation
Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related discipline with 3 years of experience or minimum 5 years related experience.
Not required but Security certifications will be factored in the selection process
Miscellaneous Configuration management Yes 1
Network Security information security principles and practices Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Network Security risk/vulnerability assessments Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Network Security Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems development / configuration Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Network Security Tenable Security Center Administration Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Networking & Directories INCIDENT MANAGEMENT Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Specialties Experience in developing and maintaining documentation for policies, procedures, and best practices Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Specialties Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS Yes 1 Intermediate Within 1 Year 2 – 4 Years