Job ID: NYCERS-SISP (90090624)5P
Security Analyst (CISSP/CISM/CBRITP/DRCS/EDRP/BCCS) with incident response, DR, Business Continuity, NIST/ISO/COSO/SANS and cloud experience
Location: Brooklyn NY
Duration: 12-36 months
Positoins: 1 (1/1)
Mandatory Skills: Candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the Senior Information Security Professional:
• Candidate must possess at least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CBRITP, DRCS, EDRP, BCCS
• Extensive and proven knowledge in Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity simulated and tabletop exercises.
• Knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks (NIST, ISO, COSO)
• Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO, SANS)
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental troubleshooting abilities.
• Ability to train and mentor Information Security team members to meet the highest industry standards.
• Exceptional presentation acumen skills in translating technical language to business talk, organizational resiliency pertaining to business recovery strategies and organizational structure as it pertains to IT and business alignment.
2. Preferred Experience:
• Knowledge and experience with cloud architecture and security.
• Knowledge and experience managing business and Cyber Security risks.
• Knowledge and experience working with cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
• Skills to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
• Experience conducting presentations to executive leadership teams.