Request ID: BL-9569-1 (99491113)
SCCM/Windows/VMWare Admin with Active Directory, GPA, vSphere, horizon VDI, Data Center, Networking, Avamar, Proofpoint Cyber Security, Azure AD, Linux, Cloud, RADIUS, PKI, DNS, ADFS, PowerShell and O365 experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
*Telephone screening call
Round 1 – Interviews will be a Skype/Webex call.
Round 2 – Interviews will be Skype/Webex unless the candidate is available for an in- person interview.
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
• Microsoft SCCM
• Patch Management
• Active Directory Administration (Group Policy Administration)
• Windows System/Server Administration
• VMware vSphere
• VMWare horizon VDI
• Solid Data Center background
• Solid Troubleshooting and Network administration background
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
• Avamar/Data Domain backup system
• Proofpoint Cyber Security
• Azure AD administration
• Linux OS administration
• Cloud Services administration
• PKI Administration
• DNS Administration
• ADFS Administration
• PowerShell Scripting
• O365 Email Administration
Required Education/ Certifications: BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, ENGINEERING OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE Preferred.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE CAN SUBSTITUTE FOR FORMAL EDUCATION.
Database Platforms MS System Center – Configuration Manager (SCCM) Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 6 + Years
GPO (Windows Group Policy Object) Administration GPO (Windows Group Policy Object) Administration Yes 1 Advanced Within 6 Months 4 – 6 Years
Networking & Directories Active Directory Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Operating Systems/APIs VMWare Yes 5 Advanced Within 1 Year 1 – 2 Years
Operating Systems/APIs VMware vSphere Yes 5 Advanced Within 1 Year 1 – 2 Years
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
THIS POSITION WILL WORK WITH SEVERAL ASPECTS OF THE SYSTEMS AND NETWORK AREA. HOWEVER, THE PRIMARY FOCUS WILL BE SERVER ADMINISTRATION TO INCLUDE: PATCHING, VULNERABILITY REMEDIATION, MONITORING, OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORT AND UPGRADES, AND SERVER COMMISSIONING/DECOMMISSIONING.
Role Summary/ Purpose
The System Analyst will provide support to the Data Center Services Manager and server administration to included: patching, vulnerability, remediation, monitoring, operating system support and upgrades, and server commissioning/decommissioning.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that the new infrastructure/servers/products are implemented in accordance with agency requirements and industry best practices
• Systems security including proper hardening measures prior to server deployment as well as retroactively on production systems in accordance with MARS-E standards
• Reviewing configurations on existing servers and network infrastructure
• Review and change as needed existing Windows infrastructure
• Troubleshooting and resolving server and infrastructure issues with guidance on resolving end-user issues
• Knowledge transfer to existing staff
• Server and infrastructure documentation
• Assist with daily operations on the server and infrastructure management