Job ID: MI-602590 (97690808)
SAP Tester with SDLC/STLC, system Analysts, BA’s, HP ALM, Test cases, Test data and QA Experiance
Location: Lansing MI (Treasury)
Duration: 5+ months
Interview: Webcam or In Person
Working Experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices Required 5 Years
• Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing Required 5 Years
• Proficiency in ID’ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center Required 5 Years
• Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s Required 5 Years
• Ability to Multitask – Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business Required
• Bachelors Degree in IT, or Business – required Required
• HP ALM Experience Highly desired 3 Years
• QA & ITIL Certification Nice to have
•This particular position is within an SAP environment – candidates with 5 years of experience are required. Required 5 Years
• Experience being in a client facing role and having to work with the business to explain complex test scenarios Required 3 Years
SAP Test Engineer
Years of Experience:
5 or more years of experience as testing consultant.
3 or more years of experience with SAP automated testing.
The SAP Test Analyst provides expertise in the planning, construction and execution of software application test artifacts. The SAP Test Analyst is expected to possess an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the TCoE methodology in order to ensure that the testing standards, guidelines, and best practices are applied. The Analyst will ensure deliverables are delivered as specified in the test strategy and approach and that all testing results are thoroughly documented and understood. The SAP Test Analyst will perform defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status. The SAP Test Analyst may interact with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in on-call or after hours support.
• Planning for User Acceptance and System Integration Test.
• Create test data.
• Perform test execution.
• Support testing for production issues.
• Leverage the client’s knowledge of business processes.
• Support business users during user acceptance testing.
• Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned work items.
• Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality and completed on time.
• Motivate team by helping to create positive work environment.
• Perform peer reviews on other team member’s deliverables.
• Expand functional/data model knowledge.
• Learn tools necessary for successful execution and defect analysis.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Share knowledge with other testers.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes.