Job ID: MI-637278 (99891022)
SAP BASIS SolMan Consultant with ECC, CRM, NetWeaver, FI, HCM, BW, BO, EHP, Unicode conversion, Performance Tuning, JCO, Remedy, ChaRM and Test Suite experience
Location: Dimondale, MI. (Treasury)
Duration: 5 months
Interview: Either Webcam or In Person
SAP BASIS Administration/Consulting. SAP System Implementation, SAP System installation Required 8 Years
Experience with full lifecycle Implementation SAP ECC, CRM, SAP NetWeaver 7.0-7.3 based components. Experience with SAP ECC (FI and HCM), BW, Business Required 8 Years
Experience with SAP ECC (FI and HCM), BW, Business Objects, SolMan. Required 8 Years
Experience in ECC / EHP / SAP NetWeaver Version Upgrade Projects. Along with Unicode conversion projects. Required 7 Years
SAP Support pack/stack on a Solution Manager system Desired 3 Years
SAP Performance Tuning of NetWeaver (all versions) based systems. Required 7 Years
Changes for the printer creation/deletion/changes at SAP as well OS. Required 7 Years
Coordinating efforts and consulting with implementers on the installation of new systems and upgrades our existing COTS software packages. Desired 7 Years
Coordinating multiple installations of the SAP systems in DEV, QA and Production environments. Desired 7 Years
Configuring SAP systems to communicate with other SAP systems. This can includes creating ‘Destinations’ or ‘JCO’ Connections for a Java System Desired 7 Years
Working with Project management, Project Control Office and Management to update parameters in SAP to improve performance. Desired 7 Years
Assist developers learn how to diagnose connection issues between SAP systems (i.e. BI to ECC, Portal to BI and MTO to ECC) Desired 6 Years
Performs incident response tasks through remedy when simple issues arise. Desired 6 Years
Assist in coordinating efforts with Security team, external implementation partners and hosting partners Desired 7 Years
Expertise in implementing applications within Solution Manager Highly desired 6 Years
ChaRM Configuration Desired 3 Years
Test Suite Configuration Desired 3 Years
5 – 8 years of experience working in SAP technologies and BASIS line of work.
SAP/BASIS SolMan (Solution Manager) SME
• 5 – 8 years of experience working in SAP technologies and BASIS line of work.
• Looking for a highly qualified expert with skills in SAP Solution Manager application area required to deliver functionality that meets business defined goals.
• This individual will be responsible for building solutions using SAP Solution Manager process design, setup, and deployment methodologies.
• This position will require strong consulting skills and expertise to understand complex SAP solution designs.
• Designs, implements and tests ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like Change and Release Management, ITSM, E2E monitoring, CTS+, NWDI, etc.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including understanding of integration to third party tools such as HP ALM, JAVA based application development platforms, etc.
• Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in the project management, testing, and monitoring areas.
• Initiates, coordinates, and delivers system development changes and implementation
• Work closely with SAP Solution Manager technical developers to ensure accuracy and timely code delivery that matches both designs and requirements.
• Contributes towards developing overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines.
• Consults on enhancements to SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solman.
• Understands SLD strategy and documentation.
• Work closely with SAP Security and Release Management teams, help resolve system issues, and answers to inquiries from technical and business teams.
• Troubleshoots system related issues and communicates effectively to technical and business areas.
• Educate Junior team members, contribute to the SAP Demo-Landscape and Peer Review activities
• Manage day to day operations
• Manage distribution of activities to the team
• Able to coach and motivate the team
Minimum skills required:
• Service Desk and Test Suite Management applications in Solution Manager
• Project management setup using Solman for Business process documentation
• CHARM setup
• EWA setup
• Basic Solman setup
• Remote system monitoring setup
• Prior experience with BPM and BPA setup
• Experience with any of the applications ILM or DVM, Hybris, WCMS, Backoffice, Cockpits would be a plus
Minimum Relevant Experience:
• 5+ years working on SAP Solman
• Understanding of SAP best practice
• Techno-functional professional experience with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP implementation and 1+ support
• Able to do root cause analysis on Solman issue
• Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level
• Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and forward thinking in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
• Have excellent client interaction