Request ID: IN-8113-1 (912590608)
SAP BASIS/FIORI/Gateway Consultant with ECC/EHP8, Front End Server, SolMan, Portal, AD, GRC, SRM, BW, BOBJ, Cloud, PFCG, SSO, web services, OData, Netweaver, HR and government experience (must)
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 6 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Minimum 8 years of experience in SAP BASIS with at least 3-4 years in SAP FIORI/Gateway Implementation
• 5 + years proven success on multiple, enterprise-scale SAP implementation projects or services with Public Sector experience
• Public sector SAP Basis and Security support for SAP ECC EHP8 and above, SAP Front End Server 2.0 and above, SAP SolMan 7.2, SAP Portal 7.31 and above
• Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Fiori Security Design, Configuration and Support
• Minimum 3 years of experience in ERP application security administration
• The candidate MUST have experience working on previous security-related environment such as AD, GRC, SAP ECC 6.0(ehp7 and above), SRM, BW, BOBJ configuration validation in SolMan, RFC (Destination, Gateway, Callback), custom authorization checks, dialog and System Id clean-up, etc.
• SAP Security Strategy Development and Management for SAP Fiori implementation
• Extensive experience working in SAP Portal/Fiori/Cloud architecture, user administration and how it is handled through SAP frontend/backend
• Experience in SAP security and authorizations duties, including Fiori PFCG Roles Single-Sign-On, Directory services, and securing Internet Transaction Server / web services
• Extensive experience with Fiori related configuration of PFCG Roles, Creating Catalogs and Groups, Role Menus etc.
• Experience with SAP OData Authorization Management and SAP Netweaver Gateway authorizations
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent teaching/peer review skills
• Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Understanding of SAP Position Based Security
• SAP HR Organizational Structure
• SAP GRC
• MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, Project)
• PM experience
• Business Acumen
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent experience
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, in adherence to Client architecture, and working under the direction of the Client Technical Team Lead, candidate will provide technical development and production support services related to:
• The SAP Basis and Security development, configuration, tuning and administration of SAP Fiori Launchpad functionality.
• Analyze system requirements, enhancement pack installations and service pack administration of SAP Netweaver 7.5+.
• Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of SAP’s Fiori Security and Basis functionality, specifically with experience utilizing Fiori App’s and Web-Dynpro’s and related development tools.
• Candidate will provide support and direction for Fiori Security Configuration in support of the Client Basis and Security teams with issues related to SAP Fiori App development.
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge of SAP Fiori infrastructure and Security implementation.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibilities include working with various groups to define scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing SAP Fiori Role Design for user administration, including testing and documentation.
• Work with SAP Security and authorizations, including Fiori PFCG Roles Single-Sign-On, Directory services, and securing Internet Transaction Server / web services.
• Assist Client Basis team with all activities related to a multiple server, enterprise-scale SAP implementation of Fiori gateway and Launchpad.
• Assist with defining hardware specifications for the current Client landscape as required for additional functionality being implemented.
• Provide guidance to the Client Basis and infrastructure team to size and set up the appropriate enterprise gateway and server configuration for the State at the data center level.
• Assist with development of test plans to validate the solutions and components once implemented.
• Effectively leveraging the latest capabilities of SAP components to develop the solution.
• Support the Client Basis and Security team with production problem resolution related to the implementation of Fiori within the State’s SAP system.
• Assist Client infrastructure team with gateway and server issues associated with the implementation of SAP Fiori.
• Formally provide process and technical knowledge transfer to the Client Basis and Security teams via paired programming, peer coaching, written documentation for all development work.
• Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and users.
• Identification and escalation of issues and risks to management in a timely manner.
Specialties EXPERIENCE IMPLEMENTING SAP Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years