Job ID: VA-641255 (915591206)
Salesforce Architect/Developer/Admin with integration, Force.com, APEX, Visual Force, Java, HTML5, SSO, IAM and data security experience
Location: Richmond,VA (DSS) (local candidates strongly preferred)
Duration: 6 months
Interview: Webcam Only
Skill Required :
Experience in application architecture on the Salesforce.com platform Required 3 Years
Application development experience on the Salesforce.com platform. Required 5 Years
Salesforce.com administrator experience Required 3 Years
Experience with Integration technologies. Required 4 Years
Salesforce Platform Dev I, Salesforce 201 and 401 certifications Required 3 Years
Salesforce systems integration and/or implementation experience Required 3 Years
Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on, IAM and data security Required 3 Years
Dev I/201/401 certifications-Highly Desired
*local candidates strongly preferred
*interviews will be conducted via MS Teams or Google Meet.
*candidates will telework now (after coming to office to pick up laptop). Once restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work onsite daily M-F 8-5pm, NO exceptions
VDSS is looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Program Architect that will support VA DSS with sufficient skills and experience with the Salesforce platform to advise DSS as to the best practices and methods of implementation to develop the platform
1. Participate in internal meetings with DSS Staff and business users to understand business processes and requirements.
2. Provide evaluations for applications produced.
3. Provide expertise focused on longer-term enterprise strategy.
4. Have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements.
5. Assist with implementation deliverables, project planning, and communication with the project team and DSS stakeholders.
6. Support the management of Salesforce security settings and access controls, both at the org level and the application level.
7. Develop and present analysis, reports, recommendations and vision papers to support direction of the Salesforce architecture at DSS.
8. Ensure application design leverages all appropriate “core” functionalities.
9. Review the current Salesforce security model and process and provide guidance on necessary changes for long-term strategy.
10. Review/advise Standard Object Model on how to share objects, such as Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Projects, etc.
11. Own architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development) on the Salesforce.com platform.
12. Participate in enterprise level Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, legacy applications, app exchange, etc.
13. Drive the direction, development, and implementation of very large Salesforce.com solutions.
14. Hands on review of designs and developed software applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
15. Optimize application performance and scalability.
16. Hands on Salesforce.com Administrator activity
17. Ensure the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are monitored by working with the project teams.
18. Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
19. Prepare documents such as: BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides as necessary
20. Stay current with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitation