Job Id: MP-RF01388 (97090710)
Salesforce Admin with Changeset/DX, data loader and Lighting interface Experience
Location: Richardson, Texas
Duration: 6+ Months
Note – Only local profiles.
3+ Years of Experience working as Salesforce Admin
• Execute and maintain system configuration, data loads, setting up and managing security, user permissions, password resets, break/fix instructions and data access.
• Have good functional knowledge and provide good customer experience through timely and appropriate communication as well as following through till issue resolution
• Skilled in customizing standard objects and develop Custom objects, Page-Layouts, and Record-types to distinguish between various requirements
• Experience in SFDC administrative tasks like Creating Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflows, Process Builder Flows, Visual Flows, Validation Rules Actions, and Approval Processes
• Diagnose, prioritize and escalate tickets to L2/Salesforce Developers.
• Timely and accurate documentation of resolution activities, system configuration and administrative processes
• Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
• Understand the new functionality being added as well as bugs being fixed by the Development team
• Perform deployment of releases using Changeset/DX and migration of data using data loader.
• Knowledge of Lighting interface would be an added advantage.