Job ID: FL-Doc141791 (98591213)
Salesforce Admin/Developer (certified) with Force.com, web services/SOAP/REST, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce/APEX, JSON, MuleSoft, microservices, CPQ, SSO and architecture experience
Location: Tallahassee FL (FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION)
Duration: 6-18 months
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role
• Exposure to software development, experience working in SDLC
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSAS)
• Ability to perform backend data integration such as HTTP, Web Services
• Ability to integrate Salesforce with Web Services (SOAP/REST)
• Certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer
• Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Visualforce/APEX, JSON and XML
• API integration and/or development experience with microservices using such platforms as MuleSoft
• Development experience with Sales Cloud, as well as Community Cloud, CPQ and SSO
• Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on and duplicate management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSAS)
• Has knowledge of Salesforce and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs
• Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
• Strong functional understanding of object-oriented databases and systems
• Sound analytical skills with the ability to successfully troubleshoot and problem solve
• Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
• Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously
• Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
• Review and adjust system settings for proper visibility and security.
• Manage sandboxes.
• Manage deployments using Gearset.
• Perform administrative tasks such as user provisioning, page layouts, flows,
maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
• Maintain an excellent quality standard for projects delivered to customers.
• Support training to new and existing employees on how to use system functionality.
• Assist in duplicate and dirty data management, as well as, cleaning up unused fields, reports, and dashboards.
• Proactively gather feedback from users. Manage system changes without interruption to the user.