Job ID: WA-18-03 (912591221)
QA Lead/PM (PMP/ITIL/TBM) with independent QA services (IV&V), BPR and election/SOS/government experience
Location: 520 Union St. SE, Olympia, WA (Washington State Office of the Secretary of State)
Duration: 18+ months (GC/USC ONLY)
Positions: 1 (1/n)
OSOS is planning for a new voter registration and election management system. The project is known as the Elections Modernization Project (EMP). OSOS is looking for an ITPS Quality Assurance (QA) professional to assist with project oversight.
• Experience supporting independent quality assurance services on Washington information technology projects pursuant to OCIO Policy 132.
• Experience providing quality assurance services on IT and business process re- engineering projects for government entities.
• A proven methodology for providing quality assurance services.
• Experience providing quality assurance services for projects of similar size, scope, risk, and complexity.
• Professional certifications, such as PMI, ITIL, TBM, or other relevant certification.
Provide information about your company’s and proposed personnel’s experience, qualifications, and capacity to successfully perform QA for this project. Describe experience providing similar support. Include project or client support examples that can be used as references.
Describe your methodology for providing QA services including:
• Tools that will be used, with an example of a recent QA report.
• How you will adapt your processes to meet Washington QA Practices (Policy 132).
• Approach you will use to track risks associated with the project.
• Approach you will use to assess project operations.
Also include the following information:
• Detailed resumes for all proposed vendor personnel, showing education, experience, and length of employment with bidder;
• Identification of any professional certification type, and length of certification, for all proposed vendor personnel;
• List, with contact information, of 1-3 professional vendor references;
• List, with contact information, of 1-3 professional references for any proposed vendor personnel;
• Information about experience assisting state agencies with QA oversight of RFP development, proposal evaluation support, and project management; and
• Summaries of proposed vendor personnel experience, to provide an accurate indication of applicable skills and experience: