Job Id: MNSITE-1267 (98591023)
[RePost] QA Lead with integration system/layer testing, SQL, RTC, Curam and Agile/Waterfall experience
Location: Minneapolis, MN (DHS)
Duration: 12 Months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Agency Interview Type: In-person with valid picture ID
• Seven (7) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
o A B.S. or B.A. Degree (4 year) substitutes for four years of experience, or an Associate’s Degree (2 year) substitutes for two years of experience.
• Five (5) engagements/projects lasting a minimum of three (3) months each in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
• Computer Science or Information Technology degree
• Experience planning and executing end to end testing of integrated systems including validation of the integration layer.
• Experience writing and executing basic SQL query commands
• Experience utilizing RTC as a defect reporting tool
• Experience with IBM Cúram solution for healthcare reform and/or downstream integrated systems that consume or use the Curam data.
• Resources are from the five state area (MN, IA, WI, SD, ND).
• Work with the appropriate resources to define and write Functional and Technical Testable Requirements (Waterfall) and/or User Stories and Acceptance Criteria (Agile).
• Have complete understanding of all functional and technical Requirements and/or Acceptance Criteria.
• Approve Requirements if asked to perform QA project lead duties.
• Have complete understanding of Design document to ensure the design complements the Requirements. Approve Design document if asked to perform QA project lead duties.
• Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Level of Effort (LOE) estimate for all testing activities within the project.
• Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Test Strategy.
• Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Test Plan.
• Work with Business Analyst, Developers, and DBA’s in defining detailed and reusable Functional, System Integration, and Regression test cases and completing Requirements Traceability Matrix.
• Write detailed and reusable Functional, System Integration, and Regression Test Cases.
• Assist the Performance Engineer in determining business flows to be scripted and utilized in Performance/Load testing.
• Assist the Automation Engineer in determining test cases to be scripted and utilized in smoke / regression testing.
• Accurately document all defects in the defect tracking tool in a timely manner.
• Escalate all challenges to the appropriate resource(s) in a timely manner.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
• Attend and participate in the Defect Triage and Review meetings.
• Assist in managing the overall scope of the testing effort.
• Complete required QA documentation in an accurate and timely manner. Provide edits to QA documentation as necessary if the project’s Requirements change, if scope changes, if testing schedule changes, etc.
• Receive appropriate approval and sign-off for all testing documentation.
• Provide QA leadership to assigned project, when requested.
• Provide support to the UAT team, if requested.
• Provide, in timely manner, status of assigned project when requested.
• Execute manual and automation Test Cases for various test types (smoke, functional, regression, etc.).
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Execute all Test Cases according to the Test Plan, or explain why risk-based / priority testing is executed