Job ID: FL-Doc146047 (97590416)3P
QA Lead/PM with SQL, web services, Oracle, CRM and financial industry experience
Location: Tallahassee FL (DOT)
Duration: 12 months
Some positions require a full time vehicle, please note below special requirements:
The Department is not responsible for costs incurred for direct travel to and from work.
Typically has 7 to 10 years of systems development and business experience. Experience in developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users and/or units across an organization. Requires prior management, supervisory or team leader experience.
• The candidate must have a solid understanding of SQL.
• The candidate should understand the concept of web services.
• The candidate should have a good understanding of multi-server architectures, distributed processing, and system performance testing.
• It is desirable for the candidate to have some experience in the financial industry; someone with a clear understanding why accuracy is paramount.
• The candidate should be familiar with standard technologies and account and transaction processing such as oracle, CRM, account management, data transformation processes, etc.
• Team management skills are required for this position, including tasks load balancing, follow up structure and methodology and performance review. Setting up expectations and analyzing final goals and objectives from a 360 approach to ensure all scenarios are properly tested and validated.
• Experience with coordinating with other business units, including PMO, to ensure expectations are set and met.
• Experience with generating proper documentation and audit trail is generated throughout the QA process. Implementation and review of proper lifecycle best practices ensuring improvements are implemented and lessons learned are properly captured and incorporated in the lifecycle.
Responsible for managing the definition, implementation and integration of quality principles and quality processes into the design and development of software and IT processes. Ensures that quality methods and procedures are executed. Ensures that products, applications, and systems are in compliance with established quality standards, and meet customer requirements. Analyzes best-in-class processes, establishes customer satisfaction metrics, understands the interaction and relationship of business operations and operating
systems and network processes. Champions the application of quality principles in business and IT processes through training, meeting and team facilitation, communication programs and team building activities. Responsible for researching, developing and implementing testing methods and procedures. Ensures that products meet the highest quality standards. Monitors and reports on defects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. A degree is preferred.
Middle level management in quality assurance functions. Works under general direction of senior level management. Typically manages and mentors supervisors, project leaders and/or technical staff. Acts as a project leader and a subject matter expert on multiple and complex projects. Frequently reports to a IT Chief Operating Officer, Operating Unit IT Executive, Departmental IT Executive or Director, Systems and Programming.